Teen French - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Levels
For students who do not study French at school and wish to learn, for further studies or purely out of interest.
Lessons are structured around up-to-date, motivating topics that appeal to teenage students.
During these courses, your child will:
- develop in depth his/her language skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing, including vocabulary building and grammar accuracy;
- learn to correctly express his/her thoughts and ideas;
- have plenty of opportunities to practise and reinforce all four language skills through practical tasks, language development activities and role-plays;
- cultivate a real interest in the language and become more confident;
- gain an exciting insight into French culture.
Upon completion of these courses, and according to his/her level, your child may choose to sit for the DELF (Junior) / DALF examinations.
Your child may also join our summer camp to France and get a unique chance to immerse himself/herself in French language and culture and develop his/her languages skills further.
|Students are grouped by age and level of ability, and according to the examination for which they are preparing.|
|Age / Group Level||Day[s]||Time||Start Dates||Sessions||Fees|
|Intermediate||Saturday||14:00-15:30||04 May, 2013||10 sessions||HK$ 4,500||To register for courses online, you will need to log in, or signup for a website user account.|
|Advanced||Friday||15:30-17:00||10 May, 2013||10 sessions||HK$ 4,500|
|Beginner||Saturday||12:30-14:00||11 May, 2013||10 sessions||HK$ 4,500|