COMMUNICATIVE TEACHING APPROACH
Training sessions are as interactive and enjoyable as possible with plenty of opportunities for controlled practice. A session typically follows the pattern: presentation of language; task completion using the new language e.g. interviews, role-plays, surveys, team problem solving etc. The exercises are closely monitored with feedback and correction by the trainer. This approach has consistently produced improvements in fluency, accuracy and confidence.
HKIL Training Solutions is the corporate training arm of the Hong Kong Institute of Languages.
Established in 1985, we are one of the territory's leading providers of corporate language training with 28 years of experience in training business people and professionals to develop their language potential and compete in today's multilingual global market.
Located in the heart of Hong Kong's central business district, HKIL Training Solutions designs and delivers tailor-made, online or textbook business and general language programmes in English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese to corporate clients.
Over the years, we have helped literally thousands of clients to achieve their language objectives. Through close personal attention to your individual needs, we will provide you with tailor-made solutions that meet and exceed your expectations.
You can choose from a full range of courses for every need and business function from beginner to advanced. Our services also include employee testing and benchmarking as well as editing, proof-reading and translation.
- To develop our clients corporate language skills to the highest possible degree
- To be a leader in this market
- To ensure our clients achieve their language objectives
- To give close, personal attention to our clients needs and provide them with tailor-made solutions to meet and exceed their training goals.
REASONS TO STUDY WITH US
- Flexibility! All courses can be adapted and developed to suit your individual corporate footprint through pre-course testing, needs analysis and client consultation. During the course, lessons can be re-structured to suits your needs.
- All our courses are covered by the HKIL Training Solutions 6-Stage Course Management.
- Our dynamic team includes some of the most qualified and experienced trainers in the South China region. All our trainers are native speakers and qualified teachers with considerable experience of the Asia/Pacific corporate market and the needs and challenges faced by both Asian AND European language users.
- HKIL Training Solutions currently has two courses registered with the Continuing Education Fund (CEF), which allows you to claim back up to 80% of your tuition fees.
- We also deliver a full range of testing and editing services, including pre-employment assessment, BULATS and Trinity tests, benchmarking and proofreading.
- We have provided training for many of the biggest and most prestigious firms and institutions in Hong Kong. We have a continuing relationship with many of these companies, e.g. Veolia Water and the American Club. Please see our client list for examples and consult a sample of our testimonials.
English Language Training - For local and expatriate business people who wish to communicate more fluently, accurately and confidently in English.
French Language Training - For local and expatriate staff in French companies and/or those who need to travel to France or do business with French clients or suppliers.
German Language Training - For local and expatriate staff working in German, Austrian or Swiss companies and/or for those who need German for social and business use in the German speaking areas of Europe.
Spanish Language Training - For local and expatriate staff working in Spanish or South and Central American companies and/or those who need to travel or do business in Spain or Latin America.
Mandarin Language Training - For expatriates and Cantonese speakers who need to do business on the Chinese Mainland or socialise with Chinese clients.
Cantonese Language Training - For expatriates working in Hong Kong or Guangdong province or Mandarin speakers who wish to do business with Cantonese clients.
Japanese Language Training - For local and expatriate staff working in Japanese companies and/or those who need to travel to Japan or do business and socialise with Japanese clients.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS:
- 810A Joint Venture
- ABN AMRO Bank
- Banco Santander
- Bank of America
- BNP Paribas
- British Consulate-General
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- China Mobile Peoples Telephone
- Credit Agricole
- Credit Suisse
- Crown Relocations
- French Chamber of Commerce
- Fortis Bank
- Hong Kong & Shanghai Hotels
- Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Hugo Boss
- Itochu Plastics
- J. P. Morgan
- Kintetsu World Express
- Leighton Contractors
- LVMH Asia Pacific
- Office of the European Union
- Pernod Ricard Hong Kong
- Redcats Asia
- Richemont Asia-Pacific
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
- Société Générale
- Standard Life Investments
- Swire Resources
- The American Club
- The Association of Engineering Professionals
- US Consulate General
- Veolia Water Asia
- Volkswagen Hong Kong
- Walt Disney